I have no idea? So what did you think of the book over all? I was kind of bumed by it. They didn't seem to really solve anything or come any closer to destroying Voldemort.......and most of it seemed to be teen crushes.
We liked it (except for the crushes), but were not happy about what happened to Dumbledore. Maybe it's all a trick? Maybe that wasn't really him that Hagrid brought in. They just said it was a body that was wrapped up. Of course, Dumbledore did show up in the picture in the Headmaster's office.
yea, for a little while I was wondering if Dumbledore was really dead..... I thought that Snape was a good guy and was just acting like a bad guy, even up until the end and then he had to go and kill Dumbledore, what a dork! Who knows, maybe in the next one he will go against Voldemort.
Do you think Harry will go back to Hogwarts? If not do you think that Ron and Hermionie will go back to school or go and help out Harry? It would be kind of wierd to not have them at school in the next one.
I don't think Harry will go back to Hogwart's. Ron & Hermione's parents will probably make them go back.... unless the school is closed!
Jordyn thinks R.A.B. could be one of Sirius' relatives names Regulus Black. She found his name mentioned on the family tree tapestry in Grimmauld Place. (I think).
I thought when Harry & Ginny broke up it was so corny!
There is definitely a LOT that needs to be resolved in the last book!
Hey, when R.A.B. went to get the locket, he had to have another person with him, didn't he? Like Harry had to be with Dumbledore to help him. Since the boat was so small, I think R.A.B. had to have a kid with him or else maybe a house elf. What do YOU think?
8 Comments:
Who do you think R.A.B. is?
(Jordyn is so funny...she is re-reading HP5, looking for clues.)
7:20 AM
I have no idea? So what did you think of the book over all? I was kind of bumed by it. They didn't seem to really solve anything or come any closer to destroying Voldemort.......and most of it seemed to be teen crushes.
9:36 AM
We liked it (except for the crushes), but were not happy about what happened to Dumbledore. Maybe it's all a trick? Maybe that wasn't really him that Hagrid brought in. They just said it was a body that was wrapped up. Of course, Dumbledore did show up in the picture in the Headmaster's office.
12:15 PM
And what did you think about Snape?!
12:16 PM
yea, for a little while I was wondering if Dumbledore was really dead.....
I thought that Snape was a good guy and was just acting like a bad guy, even up until the end and then he had to go and kill Dumbledore, what a dork! Who knows, maybe in the next one he will go against Voldemort.
6:13 AM
Do you think Harry will go back to Hogwarts? If not do you think that Ron and Hermionie will go back to school or go and help out Harry? It would be kind of wierd to not have them at school in the next one.
6:16 AM
I don't think Harry will go back to Hogwart's. Ron & Hermione's parents will probably make them go back.... unless the school is closed!
Jordyn thinks R.A.B. could be one of Sirius' relatives names Regulus Black. She found his name mentioned on the family tree tapestry in Grimmauld Place. (I think).
I thought when Harry & Ginny broke up it was so corny!
There is definitely a LOT that needs to be resolved in the last book!
9:32 AM
Hey, when R.A.B. went to get the locket, he had to have another person with him, didn't he? Like Harry had to be with Dumbledore to help him. Since the boat was so small, I think R.A.B. had to have a kid with him or else maybe a house elf. What do YOU think?
9:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home