What did you do for FHE last night?
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What did you do this weekend?
- ClosetKids News Congratulations, Shauna! We're ve...
- What are your kids favorite toys?
- What are some Utah experiences you share with othe...
- I know a lot of our kids aren't old enough yet, bu...
- Has any one ever tried a 'Pluot?' I had never see...
- I don't mean to sound like a TV commercial, but wh...
- Has anyone seen the new Willie Wonka movie?
- I just watched Whale Rider. Has anyone else seen ...
- Has everyone picked up their copy of Harry Potter?!

3 Comments:
Haymond clan Par-tey!
2:54 PM
We each worked on our personal life histories, then had popsicles for a treat.
3:54 PM
We made a card and the kids drew pictures and we are sending them to our friend who is in Afganistan right now. And then we had peanutbutter choclate brownies.
6:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home