Saturday, July 23, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What are your kids favorite toys?
- What are some Utah experiences you share with othe...
- I know a lot of our kids aren't old enough yet, bu...
- Has any one ever tried a 'Pluot?' I had never see...
- I don't mean to sound like a TV commercial, but wh...
- Has anyone seen the new Willie Wonka movie?
- I just watched Whale Rider. Has anyone else seen ...
- Has everyone picked up their copy of Harry Potter?!
- What funny things have your kids said lately?
- Look at what Pampers sent us in the mail ...

13 Comments:
What are you talking about???!!!
6:36 AM
Go to our Closetkids site and then Shauna's Colonial Kids and you'll see what I'm talking about.
10:39 AM
YAY!!!! Congrats Shauna & Rick! I'm so excited for you guys!
7:05 AM
Hooray! Congrats Rick and Shauna!! We're very excited for you! Tell Aidan to "get in my belly" !! Do you know gender yet?
8:33 AM
Congatulations!!! That is awesome news!!
7:48 AM
We can't find out the sex for a couple more months. I'm not sure if we even will this time.
3:55 PM
Elise wants a girl cousin close to her! Are you taking requests?
--Karen
12:07 AM
How have you been feeling, Shauna?
6:17 AM
I'll do my best to grow a gal-pal for Elise, but it's out my hands now.
I've been nauseous, thirsty, and extremely tired. By about 1:00 in the afternoon I'm pooped. By about 6:00 I'm non-functional if I didn't get a nap--which I usually don't because Aidan rarely naps now.
Thanks for asking.
6:51 AM
Thirsty? You don't have gestational diabetes, do you? I don't ever remember being exceptionally thirsty when I was pregnant. Were you that way with Aidan?
9:39 AM
Thiirsty does sound suspicious for G.D. did you have to do the drink orange soda test with blood draw for Aidan? I had one Dr. that never had me do it but I am always neg. I hope you start feeling better.Are you about 12 weeks? Have you tried Sea bands for nausea?
12:06 PM
I had G.D. with Ella, but I don't remember being really thirsty.
1:16 PM
So, far things are fine. I did have the orange drink test with Aidan and I did not have G.D. I've been told I will be doing that test with this pregnancy, too. I've told the Dr. all my symptoms and he didn't seem concerned at all. I also hadn't gained any weight between my last two visits, but I guess that's not uncommon during the first trimester. I got to hear the heartbeat last week. That was cool. I'm going on 13 weeks now.
4:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home