What are your kids favorite toys?
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What are some Utah experiences you share with othe...
- I know a lot of our kids aren't old enough yet, bu...
- Has any one ever tried a 'Pluot?' I had never see...
- I don't mean to sound like a TV commercial, but wh...
- Has anyone seen the new Willie Wonka movie?
- I just watched Whale Rider. Has anyone else seen ...
- Has everyone picked up their copy of Harry Potter?!
- What funny things have your kids said lately?
- Look at what Pampers sent us in the mail ...
- What are some of the best purchases you've ever made?

4 Comments:
Chandler - matchbox cars, also pencils & paper (for drawing & writing)
Jordyn - books
Cody - marbles
3:59 PM
boys- legos,playmobile,art stuff for drawing and coloring getting into marbles too.
Chloe-dress-up, polly pocket,her dollhouse and babies.
Elise- her toes,and 3 siblings.
12:11 AM
No one else's kids like toys, I guess. :oP
What are Aidan's favorites?
9:40 AM
Oh yea my kids love tape and staples.
put them together with pipe cleaners and they have hours of fun!
3:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home