What are some of the best purchases you've ever made?
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What board/card game do you enjoy playing the most...
- If you don't mind me asking, what church callings ...
- Do you have any ideas for easy HFPE nights? My fr...
- Where did 'Peach Paul, Grey Paul,' come from? The...
- We saw the movie "Secondhand Lions" last night. W...
- What are you doing to celebrate the 4th of July? ...
- Where's Na??? I haven't heard from her in a while!
- What was the last video you rented and watched? ...
- Play any good computer games lately?
- ClosetKids News I just spoke with Susan Haymond Ca...

4 Comments:
Insecticide/Weed-Killer Spray Pump ... after years of using those built-in sprayer/chemical combos, and ending with an aching hand afterwards, I finally bought a spray pump a couple of years ago. Works great, and saves your hands!
10:39 AM
Okay, the women of the family all know how much I love this one: the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I just love that thing! It gets things clean that I hadn't been able to get completely clean for years! it is a miracle!
8:43 PM
Wade says: our Apple computer before they started putting Intel chips in them. :-P
8:45 PM
someone gave us a Rival-brand sno-kone maker that is great. It takes regular ice cubes and is simple and safe enough that the kids can use it. On those 114 degree days, it's fantastic! It's even fun to do with regular drinks that you want to make slushy ... quick, safe, easy. It's $20 at Target.
6:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home