Have a great day!
posted by Kimberly at 7:53 AM
"Gone With the Wind"I'd never seen it before, but I really wanted to. It was almost 4 hours long. That Scarlett O'Hara is something else! Wade thought she was a lunatic!
7:54 AM
You could have better spent your 4 hours playing video games instead! :PWe recently watched:Ocean's 12 - not as good as Ocean's 11; but not bad. Story line is a bit confusingMeet the Fockers - we turned it off part-way thru ... just not our type of movie ... lots of sophmoric humorNational Treasure - pretty good; reminded me of Indiana Jones style movie
5:59 PM
RE: "You could have better spent your 4 hours playing video games instead! :P"I know! I know! There are some video games that I won't touch anymore because I will spend all of my time playing them and do nothing else! At least with that DVD, I spent 2 nights watching it and then it was done. :)
7:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
"Gone With the Wind"
I'd never seen it before, but I really wanted to. It was almost 4 hours long. That Scarlett O'Hara is something else! Wade thought she was a lunatic!
7:54 AM
You could have better spent your 4 hours playing video games instead! :P
We recently watched:
Ocean's 12 - not as good as Ocean's 11; but not bad. Story line is a bit confusing
Meet the Fockers - we turned it off part-way thru ... just not our type of movie ... lots of sophmoric humor
National Treasure - pretty good; reminded me of Indiana Jones style movie
5:59 PM
RE: "You could have better spent your 4 hours playing video games instead! :P"
I know! I know!
There are some video games that I won't touch anymore because I will spend all of my time playing them and do nothing else!
At least with that DVD, I spent 2 nights watching it and then it was done. :)
7:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home