We saw the movie "Secondhand Lions" last night. We all thought that it was a good moive. It is a good family moive....has anyone else seen it?
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What are you doing to celebrate the 4th of July? ...
- Where's Na??? I haven't heard from her in a while!
- What was the last video you rented and watched? ...
- Play any good computer games lately?
- ClosetKids News I just spoke with Susan Haymond Ca...
- Soundbyte ChallengeName the TV show and episode th...
- Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!
- Interesting.....Do this.1. Grab the nearest book.2...
- What are the words to the song aboutCathalinamakal...
- HapPy BirThDaY, ScOtT!!!

3 Comments:
We saw it a while ago. I think we both thought it was ok, but not something worth rentin. If I remeber right there are a few colorful words. We have TV Gaurdian and there were a few spot where it bleeped out the sound.
7:00 AM
I think we saw it and I think we liked it. Did it have something to do with a corn field? And a lion hiding in it?
9:30 AM
I don't remember any colorful words. It is rated PG, but now a days that doesn't really mean anything. And yes there was a lion in a corn field.
2:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home