Where's Na??? I haven't heard from her in a while!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What was the last video you rented and watched? ...
- Play any good computer games lately?
- ClosetKids News I just spoke with Susan Haymond Ca...
- Soundbyte ChallengeName the TV show and episode th...
- Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!
- Interesting.....Do this.1. Grab the nearest book.2...
- What are the words to the song aboutCathalinamakal...
- HapPy BirThDaY, ScOtT!!!
- Happy Father's Day to all of you dads!
- I just wanted to wish all you boys out there a HAP...

3 Comments:
I know that when we visited her for Memorial Day she had mentioned that she was going to Utah to do some work, but I don't remember when she said she was going.....maybe that is where she is now.
2:33 PM
I'm here. I did go to Utah, but when I got back I had computer problems and was unable to get on the internet. All should be fixed now, though.
6:20 AM
YAY! Glad to have you back! :)
9:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home