Has any one ever tried a 'Pluot?' I had never seen one before we moved out here and they are delicious! They only seem to sell them in the summer, but it is a fruit that is a mix between a plum and an apricot. If your grocery store sells them, I say give them a try. I have also seen them called a plumicot (or something like that).

6 Comments:
What do they look like?
5:48 PM
not like a boiled peanut, that much I know :-P
11:22 PM
They kind of look like a plum. They are usually a reddish color, but they other day I found some that were yellowish/brownish (at first I thought they were going bad, but they were just as good as the others)
9:16 AM
I've seen them here, but haven't tried them.
5:55 AM
In florida they call the molted colored ones Dinosaur Eggs.
4:05 PM
I saw them last year for the first time they are pretty good if I recall.
12:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home