I don't mean to sound like a TV commercial, but what did you have for dinner last night?
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Has anyone seen the new Willie Wonka movie?
- I just watched Whale Rider. Has anyone else seen ...
- Has everyone picked up their copy of Harry Potter?!
- What funny things have your kids said lately?
- Look at what Pampers sent us in the mail ...
- What are some of the best purchases you've ever made?
- What board/card game do you enjoy playing the most...
- If you don't mind me asking, what church callings ...
- Do you have any ideas for easy HFPE nights? My fr...
- Where did 'Peach Paul, Grey Paul,' come from? The...

6 Comments:
Beef stroganoff over whole wheat pasta (YUM!!!), with mixed veggies on the side.
5:34 PM
we had hamburgers
5:41 PM
I had nothing. I got home in time to change and go out for Elders Quorm visits. Afterwards, I had chips-n-salsa, peanut butter crackers, chocolate milk, and Keebler fudge shoppe cookies.
Karen and the kids had chicken quesadillas (sp?)
9:51 PM
We had hotdogs.
8:01 AM
Grandma and I had french bread pizza made with low fat pepperoni and cheese.
8:59 AM
I am embarassed to say, we had elbow macaroni with spaghetti sauce and melted cheese on top. Rick's out of town, so I'm cooking much.
5:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home