Have you seen the movie/show "Highschool Musical"? If so, What did you think?
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I need some advice from all you parents. Aidan wil...
- We just found out that Chloe will now be in free a...
- Who is thinking about going to FL for Christmas?
- A bowl full of summer!
- Has anyone seen the new Pirates of the Caribbean m...
- Well, we got a call at about midnight telling us t...
- Where are you going for summer vacation?
- Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!(yesterday, oops!)
- Happy 30th Birthday Scott!
- It's too hot to turn on the oven!What are your fav...

2 Comments:
The Disney made for TV Movie? I liked it.
1:30 PM
yes, that's the one. Our kids love it. If you have kids I think you should look into it ... it's good clean entertainment without the negative/potty humor that's slipped into all kids movies of recent.
9:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home