Have a great day!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What book are you reading right now?
(I know we have a family of readers!)

17 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I forgot to put what book I'm reading...

Sarah
by Orson Scott Card

6:21 AM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

Wade:
Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix


Cody:
Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets

(They are both re-reading all of the HP books in anticipation of the newest book, set to come out 7/16!)

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

Jordy:

Pendragon book 4
by D.J. MacHale

6:26 AM

 
Blogger AZ Hey-mon said...

I just read The Wanderer
by Sharon Creech
I had a hard
time putting it down.
Austen and I have also been reading
GEORGE WASHINTON, SPYMASTER
How the Americans Outspied the British and Won the Revolutionary War.

by Thomas B. Allen

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Jabuchi said...

I am reading

Sojourn
Book Three of The Dark Elf Trilogy
by R.A. Salvatore

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Clammy said...

I am reading 3 books right now.
Exemplary Elder: The Life and Missionary Diaries of Perrigrine Sessions,

Gray Matter By Gary Braver,

and

New England by Alessandro Gandolfi

1:37 PM

 
Blogger AZ Hey-mon said...

Hey I have been reading Exemplary Elder also.
Austen did a report in school about Perrigrine Falcons so I decided to see if it ever said if his name was related to them.

Where are you in it?

3:16 PM

 
Blogger AZ Hey-mon said...

Hey I have been reading Exemplary Elder also.
Austen did a report in school about Perrigrine Falcons so I decided to see if it ever said if his name was related to them.

Where are you in it?

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Clammy said...

I am starting Chapter 13. Perrigrine has come home from his mission in England and now it is his diary entries from when he is back in Bountiful.

Where are you in the book?

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I recently finished reading the Heritage of Shannara series.

Dad has been reading the book about the dollar bill that came with the National Treasure DVD.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Jabuchi said...

Merry is reading
The Chronicles of Narnia
by C.S. Lewis

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

What is The Wanderer about?

I have finished, "Sarah" from the Women of Genesis series, and have now started a completely different type of book:
Eragon
by Christopher Paolini
(it's about a dragon)

5:27 AM

 
Blogger AZ Hey-mon said...

The Wanderer is about a young girl Sailing across the ocean. It is really good it is a Newberry Honor book

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

What is Gray Matter about?

6:01 PM

 
Blogger Clammy said...

It's about a family who has a boy with a learning disability and they want to do some kind of medical procedure that is supposed to fix the problem, but it has some strange side effects (or something like that). It is supposed to be a 'rare and stunning thriller.'

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

Do YOU think it is a 'rare and stunning thriller'? ;-D

7:34 AM

 
Blogger Clammy said...

I am only a few chapters in the book so far. I am not too impressed with it so far....not a rare and stunning thriller,yet.

7:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home