Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
- What I learned this weekend:To make a really great...
- Lately some weird phrases from our youth have been...
- What did you think of the movie "Lemony Snicket's-...
- I've found an "easy" way to add large numbers of p...
- Does anyone know of a way to totally delete delete...
- Happy Memorial Day!
- I think that Ella has scarred Aidan for life. She ...
- Is there a way to see what comments are new withou...
- We went and saw Episode III tonight. Have you see...


2 Comments:
What are you doing, out standing in the field?
7:58 PM
We were watching a civil war(?)demonstration at Yorktown. They had people firing guns and marching around and people playing the drums and the fife(sp?). It was pretty neat. We were going to watch them fire cannon's but all the kids were pretty scared from the gun noises that we didn't think that they would handle the cannon sounds well.... and yes, we were out in a field....an old battle field.
5:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home