What did you think of the movie "Lemony Snicket's-- A Series of Unfortunate Events"?
Monday, May 30, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I've found an "easy" way to add large numbers of p...
- Does anyone know of a way to totally delete delete...
- Happy Memorial Day!
- I think that Ella has scarred Aidan for life. She ...
- Is there a way to see what comments are new withou...
- We went and saw Episode III tonight. Have you see...
- Happy Birthday, Karen!!!
- What is everyone doing this weekend?We are going t...
- shauna when are ya'll coming out west and to where?
- Wow, Shauna! Looks like you've really been busy w...

2 Comments:
WEIRD!
Have you read the books? Jordyn has read them all and loves them. I've read a couple, and I thought they were pretty good. "Lemony Snickett" is pretty funny. I love his author photos and descriptions of himself on the backs of his books. The movie was the combination of more than one book.
6:53 PM
We saw it and liked it. Merry has read the books and liked the movie enough to buy it. In fact we watched it today.
9:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home