Wow, Shauna! Looks like you've really been busy with scapbooking! Glad to see that some of the Closetkids are updating their pages.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- This isn't a crockpot recipe but it doesn't requir...
- I am looking for some really easy crockpot recipes...
- Hey Clam Chowder. I just noticed you updated your...
- Hey, is the Closet Kids blog private? I was just ...
- I am probably the worst at keeping in contact with...
- ok, I found out what I was doing wrong. There's a...
- Isn't "blog" short for "web log"? Kind of like an...
- Well, it looks like I made it to the right place t...
- Yea! Now the computer impaired like me can put stu...
- I found out where "fall down and go boom" may have...

4 Comments:
Na, when do you get time to do all of this scrapbooking? I'm so jealous! The pages always look great!
(A message to WOW: I would make some scrapbook pages, too, if you would email me those photos I requested a LONG time ago! ;o)
1:27 PM
Na, you should get your alphabet book printed at PhotoWorks. They have a coupon for a free printed photo book.
http://www.photoworks.com/
Look for the link on the bottom right. (Expires soon, I think.)
1:35 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out. I usually do all my scrapbooking while Aidan is napping, but Rick has been off from school, so that helped me get some done, too. If there's an expiration date I'm not sure I can finish in time.
9:54 AM
Okay, it doesn't expire soon.
I am making a book for Wade for Father's Day (shhh!!!!)
7:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home