Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What I learned this weekend:To make a really great...
- Lately some weird phrases from our youth have been...
- What did you think of the movie "Lemony Snicket's-...
- I've found an "easy" way to add large numbers of p...
- Does anyone know of a way to totally delete delete...
- Happy Memorial Day!
- I think that Ella has scarred Aidan for life. She ...
- Is there a way to see what comments are new withou...
- We went and saw Episode III tonight. Have you see...
- Happy Birthday, Karen!!!

5 Comments:
Chewbacca!
I also like Kit Fisto.
6:40 AM
This one has generated no comments?!
Okay, then who do you dislike the most on SW?
10:39 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11:25 AM
I like Luke.
He's the hero.
11:26 AM
The worst is Jarjar
11:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home