Have a great day!
posted by Kimberly at 11:01 AM
It has been 8 years since I have been in there.
11:06 AM
Yeah, that's about how long it's been since I was in there.
7:46 AM
Sorry, I've never had a YW calling. I just got called to be our ward librarian!
6:32 PM
It's been more than 20 years since I served in the YW program. I don't that I'd be much help.
5:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
It has been 8 years since I have been in there.
11:06 AM
Yeah, that's about how long it's been since I was in there.
7:46 AM
Sorry, I've never had a YW calling. I just got called to be our ward librarian!
6:32 PM
It's been more than 20 years since I served in the YW program. I don't that I'd be much help.
5:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home