Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Do I have it right that for Christmas we hve the f...
- What did you do for Enrichment this month?
- What's in bloom at your house?
- Goofy things kids say ...
- Name all of the states that you have lived in.
- Do you have a regular excercise routine?When do yo...
- Have any of your kids cut their own or another chi...
- How much does the tooth fairy leave at your house?...
- Any one have plans for this weekend?
- Here he is again


3 Comments:
All I can say to you is, "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose!!!!" :)
6:43 AM
Gorgeous picture!
I sense that "someone" is a little more than jealous.
K
10:09 AM
Did you take that picture or download off of the internet?
9:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home