How do you prepare your taxes? Hire someone, pencil/paper, online, tax software, other?
Monday, January 09, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Anyone use a computer tablet or know much about th...
- What is the last thing you ate?
- Check out the cool Google screen saver (and other ...
- Even though Dad tried to do away with this New Yea...
- What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve? Lil' S...
- Okay, fess up! Who got the family "gag" gifts thi...
- I nearly forgot the most important Christmas Eve t...
- What Christmas Eve traditions do you have?

5 Comments:
I normally use TaxCut. I was wondering if anyone has tried TaxAct.com (free online) or any of the other free online sites listed at irs.gov.
8:57 PM
Dad does them himself. He doesn't use any program.
9:31 PM
I use software.
6:44 AM
We used to do them ourselves (pencil and paper) until Wade started his own business. Then he hired an accountant. Tried that for a few years, but the fees were outrageous. Last year someone told Wade about an online site to use. We tried it and got a MUCH better return than when we used an accountant! So, that's the way we're going to go from now on. I'll find out what site he used, if you're interested.
7:16 AM
We use some tax software
5:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home