Okay, fess up! Who got the family "gag" gifts this year?
Monday, December 26, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I nearly forgot the most important Christmas Eve t...
- What Christmas Eve traditions do you have?
- Guess who showed up at our door tonight! Austen, ...
- Does anyone else use Yahoo! Messenger? If so, you...
- Look real close at the picture ... in the tree you...
- I couldn't decide which picture to use!
- Well, here is our lovely tree with hardly any orna...

5 Comments:
The only gag gift I got were two email post cards with Samantha the cat doing a funky Christmas dance and attacking a Christmas tree! Did the b***cracker go around?
9:01 PM
Did everyone forget to pass the gifts around this year?!
11:04 AM
I know who got the Rock book.....Scotty boy
9:44 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
4:32 PM
OK, Merry. What did you do with the B*** cracker?
4:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home