Friday, December 16, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Does anyone else use Yahoo! Messenger? If so, you...
- Look real close at the picture ... in the tree you...
- I couldn't decide which picture to use!
- Well, here is our lovely tree with hardly any orna...
- OK. You asked for it!
- Let's see pictures of everybody's Christmas trees!...
- Here's the proof ... evil beaker looking thru your...
- I strained for 3 hours Saturday night ...
- I think I ask this every year (sorry!) but would s...


2 Comments:
OK. You're going to have to tell me who the kids belong to because I don't recognize them.
8:38 PM
They are my older brother Steven's kids.They happened to come Caroling to our house the same night Santa came to visit us to check and make sure we were all staying on the nice list.
8:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home