What's your favorite food to eat for Thanksgiving?
Friday, November 18, 2005
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I want your Dutch Oven recipies. What are they?
- Does anyone EVER update their closetkids page, or ...
- What is every one doing for Turkey Day?
- I added some video clips of Austen at his chorus r...
- Scott, where's some pictures of YOUR kids?
- Here There Be Monsters!
- Jordyn, Chandler, Cody, & Beaker (???)wish you a H...
- Happy Halloween!

6 Comments:
Ham and pies!
9:43 AM
Turkey and mashed potatoes with lots of gravy.
Every kind of pie.
Sweet potatoes with marshmallows.
Stuffing.
Corn with lots of butter.
I guess everything!
11:42 AM
Chloe likes the 3 layer Jello like Grandma makes
5:55 PM
pecan pie
6:20 AM
Na, are you going to make pie with your pecans this year?
8:19 AM
Yes, I'm making pie from our home-grown pecans. Rick and Aidan spent hours shelling pecans and got sore fingers (and probably sore tummies too from eating too many nuts).
8:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home