That is awesome Carrie. And a lot of work, too. I love grape juice. Hey keep some in your fridge so we can taste it the next time we see you... yum sparkling grape juice. ;)
Way to go, girl! They make great grape jelly, too. Grandpa use to have a small arbor where he grew concord grapes. You can usually buy them at the grocery store in the fall but they don't taste the same as home-grown ones.
9 Comments:
I made grape juice from the grapes in my backyard and it tastes SO good! Hurray for me!
9:22 AM
That is awesome Carrie. And a lot of work, too. I love grape juice. Hey keep some in your fridge so we can taste it the next time we see you...
yum sparkling grape juice. ;)
1:05 PM
What kind of grapes did you grow?
7:17 PM
Concord grapes....so I have been told. They are the dark purple ones.
4:36 PM
Way to go, girl! They make great grape jelly, too. Grandpa use to have a small arbor where he grew concord grapes. You can usually buy them at the grocery store in the fall but they don't taste the same as home-grown ones.
9:22 PM
Sorry. That's Little Grandpa to you, my father.
9:23 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
9:23 PM
Next year I will try to make grape Jam. To make juice it sure takes a lot of grapes.
2:37 PM
I think I have a recipe for grape pie.
1:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home