Does anyone know what they want to make? I think we'll do our traditional campfire pancakes for breakfast, but other than that I don't know what we are making.
so if I do a dinner, breakfast and a bag lunch for the road. Dinner would probably be a heat and serve type meal like chicken camp soup pregrilled chicken, breakfast a quick one with reheated turkey bacon, egg, cheese sandwiches. On toasted muffins. And lunch, grab what you want to eat, and put in a bag. and take it with you.
If we're all planning to do sandwiches for lunches, maybe we can split it up so we don't have bunch a left over condiments? Like: one person bring the pb and j and someone else bring the mustard and miracle whip? What do you think?
I have dinner the first day already made, I'll freeze it and then we'll just need to heat it that day, leaves more time for setting up. And I have stuff for a big lunch the last day The breakfast will be fast, too. I'm thinking that maybe I'll precook the eggs for the bagel breakfast sandwiches as well as the bacon.
16 Comments:
You're in charge this year, so however you want to do it is fine with me!
6:29 AM
Ditto.
10:02 AM
I think that we have 8 meals to plan. And a bag lunch for the trip home? Am I right.
7:22 PM
So that's nine meals which looks like three meals each. Is that agreeable?
7:27 PM
I want an evening meal the 2nd or 3rd day and a breakfast maybe the same day?
7:30 PM
9 sounds right, I think. I'll do a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't care which day.
6:19 AM
Does anyone know what they want to make? I think we'll do our traditional campfire pancakes for breakfast, but other than that I don't know what we are making.
6:43 AM
I'm planning the same as always:
Breakfast-omelets
Lunch-sandwiches
Dinner-taco soup
4:44 PM
I've decided on my food:
Pancakes for breakfast.
Sandwiches for lunch.
Hot dogs for dinner.
9:09 AM
so if I do a dinner, breakfast and a bag lunch for the road. Dinner would probably be a heat and serve type meal like chicken camp soup pregrilled chicken, breakfast a quick one with reheated turkey bacon, egg, cheese sandwiches. On toasted muffins. And lunch, grab what you want to eat, and put in a bag. and take it with you.
Does that sound OK with everyone?
10:27 AM
Sounds like a plan.
12:16 PM
Okie dokie.
1:54 PM
If we're all planning to do sandwiches for lunches, maybe we can split it up so we don't have bunch a left over condiments? Like: one person bring the pb and j and someone else bring the mustard and miracle whip? What do you think?
5:49 AM
I have stuff for pb&j.
7:33 AM
OK. I got miracle whip and mustard. Thanks! Oh, any mayo eaters in the family?
7:59 AM
I have dinner the first day already made, I'll freeze it and then we'll just need to heat it that day, leaves more time for setting up. And I have stuff for a big lunch the last day The breakfast will be fast, too. I'm thinking that maybe I'll precook the eggs for the bagel breakfast sandwiches as well as the bacon.
1:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home