Have a great day!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Just curious as to what is in everyones food storage..... I want to add more of a variety to ours.

4 Comments:

Blogger AZ Hey-mon said...

I just recently bottled chicken. And am planning on soon bottling pinto beans. And now I want to bottle butter. We have P.B., cold cereal, oats,rice, dried apples,hot cocoa, chocolate pudding,wheat, sugar,corn starch,white flour,nuts,cream of soups,and potato pearls.

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

Has anyone ever done hamburger? I think they're called "hamburger rocks". I have a recipe somewhere in my stuff, but I've never done it.

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Clammy said...

Is it hard to bottle chicken? Sounds kind of gross...does it taste ok?

7:39 PM

 
Blogger AZ Hey-mon said...

It is the easiest thing I have ever canned. it looks gross but tastes good. I had 2 bottles not seal and we used them for tacos and bbq chicken sandwiches. I have friends that have bottled beef chunks, but I don't know if I know anyone with ground beef. I'll ask around though.

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home