Monday, August 06, 2007
Contributors
Previous Posts
- We had a wind storm the other night and in the mor...
- Happy Anniversary, Wade and Kimberly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- HAPPY Anniversary Craig & Karen!!
- Who's reading Harry Potter 7?
- Has anyone done anything (or planning to do anythi...
- Happy Birthday, Wes!
- Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Annive...
- Happy Birthday, Scott!
- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
- All right, time to get this blog going again.....H...


5 Comments:
That is one crazy spider!
10:40 AM
That was one I had to look up! Doesn't look like a spider at all. And boy is it HUGE! The female is a whopping 8 mm (3/8")! It's a 'Crablike Spiny Orb Weaver' and that's really it's name.
10:55 AM
Is it poisonous?
I think it looks like it has a smilie face on its back!
I think I have seen one of these once.... looks like it is ready for war.
3:25 PM
The "smiley face" reminds me of Jason or whoever that guy is in the hockey mask in the Friday the 13th movies.
10:19 AM
No. Not poisonous, just scary with 'sharp' spikes.
11:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home