Do any of you gals use FLYlady?
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What is everyone in your house doing right now?
- If you could spend the day with any 3 people livin...
- Did any of you finish the Challenge to read the Bo...
- when was the last time you exercised and what did ...
- Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
- Does everyone have stake conference this weekend?
- What weird or cool thing have you found on the web...
- True love.
- How much do you spend on long distance each month?...
- Here are some pictures from New Years Eve in Flori...

4 Comments:
I don't use her but I know quite a few people that swear by her. She has a lot of great stuff I just have never taken the time to get hooked on her.
Are you having success? how long have you been using her?
6:44 PM
Who or what is FLYlady?
9:05 PM
Karen, The first time I looked at her website was maybe a year or so ago, and it looked too overwhelming. Then a couple of weeks ago, someone brought her up and I decided to take a look again. I am just sticking with the "baby steps" right now and it is working out great! (I just wish I could get my biggest mess-maker (wade) to follow her advice.) :)
1:52 PM
Mom,
According to many people, FlyLady's website and emails have helped them make "marvelous and happy changes" in their homes. She addresses all kinds of issues, but especially housekeeping. Her philosophy is that you can do anything for just 15 minutes. You can go to her website at http://www.flylady.org
I encourage everyone to try it for 30 days and see
if it makes a difference. People say they have a cleaner house, a LOT less clutter, more money, greater peace, etc.
She tends to send out a LOT of emails, but I can send you the baby steps, if you want. That's all I'm sticking with for now.
2:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home